Multichoice Translation will translate your audio or video files as well as enhancing them with voice-overs or subtitles to provide you with the best product for your intended market.
People are not using print media like they used to. Everyone has went digital now, and so have you. That is why you’re here. We can put your communications in many media types, such as audio, 2d video, text and animation. If you want to see what we can do for you, send us a video, audio, text or PowerPoint file that you want translated and we will format it the way you want it, for free.
Multichoice Translation has a staff that contains many years of experience in translating, composing subtitles, and dubbing. We also have expertise in VOIP and Rich Media as well as audio/video recording and production. We can offer the best services because we have the most professional voice proofreaders and voice-over artists available, and we can translate in a wide variety of languages. Some of the audio formats Multichoice Translation can work with are:
• WAV format (commonly used on Windows platform)
• AIFF format (used with Mac OS)
• TIFF format
• XMF format
• FITS format (Flexible Image Transport System)
We also work with the following audio and video formats:
• 3GP (commonly used on mobile phones)
• DVR-MS (Microsoft Digital Video Recording)
• Flash Video (FLV)
• MPEG (MPEG-1 and MPEG-2)
• QuickTime (produced by Apple)
• RM (Real Media)
• Various other formats/containers (SVI, VOB, DivX, MXF, GXF, NUT, ratDVD)